Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Myah

Watching my great-granddaughter progress in what she can do affords me so much pleasure.  Even when it's been only a day or two since I've seen her, she's added on more accomplishments to her repertoire for entertaining me.  Here are a few of the dozens of photos I take when she's in my home.
"I'm chewin' on these words.

"My grams and I didn't plan it, but we have the same colors on today!"
"Hey! I'm standing!"



"Did you notice how fast I get around now?"

"Really? Tell me more."
"Oh! This book is about cats.  I LOVE cats!"

"There's Jax!"
"Wait, Jax.  I'm coming!"                                                                                                                                      

                                                                      "Where did that cat go?"

"I can do tricks while I'm drinkin'."









3 comments:

ADRIAN said...

A stunning sequence. The first six are the best.

Marja said...

Oh she is adorable What a wonderful pictures

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

she is too precious...you know the ones with Myah and the kitty are my faves!