Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals for the New Year of 2012

For much of December, I was absorbed with pain...mostly in my neck.  Not funny, even though people speak, in polite society, of someone being just that, a pain in the neck.  So I have written little here in Blogland.  Armed with intentions, I plan on changing that and these other aspects of my life.
MY GOALS
1. Publish  a photo a day 
2. Use Photoshop once a week, learning its applications to enhance my photos
3. Exercise 6 days a week in order to lessen the pain of Fibromyalgia.

Best wishes to you all on this 8th day of Christmas.  
And blessings wished for you in this new year, 2012.

4 comments:

ADRIAN said...

I wish you luck and a pain free year.

Sandi Baron said...

Sounds like you are on top of 2012 already. Blessings to you this New Year.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

those sound like good things to strive for.

Hope it helps to alleviate your pain!

I don't have PhotoShop but have been using "Picnik" for my photos and love it!

GB said...

Well I've learned something today. I had never heard of Fibromyalgia before.

I, too, hope that you have a future free of pain.