Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Photo a Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 117

I got my new Zigs from Reebok.com.  I love the comfort of them and the color combo. I already had a pair for my walks and workouts that cost $100 plus tax.  But my new ones were $20 off, free shipping and they were delivered in just four days; I was pretty happy with that.  I had shopped two days here in Muncie and found nothing that fit well and cost at least $100.  I was frustrated and disappointed. Reebok is not compensating me; I'm happy with shoes that fit well and are attractive.

3 comments:

Hanlie Joubert said...

love the picture. i just posted almost the same :)
have a wonderful weekend
Hanlie

Librarian said...

Congratulations on having found the perfect pair of shoes for the purpose of walking and work out! I was lucky enough to have found someone at our sports outfitter's who advised me very expertly on running shoes, and the new pair I got for my birthday last month are great!

Scrappy Grams said...

Hanlie,
How serendipitous that we both chose that particular pose too for our photos!