Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Photo a Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 189

I'm a bit slow at uploading photos from the 4th.  We were standing in my daughter's side yard to watch the fireworks. Because I am new at taking that kind of photo, I should have done some research beforehand . Thus I ended up with a few half-way decent ones.  I'm happy that I put the camera on video mode for what turned out to be the finale.  We'll see if I'm able to post that. 
Well,  I received an error message when I tried to upload the video.  I have no idea why.  Maybe someone can enlighten me.







2 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I think you did a darned good job!! I have no idea about the video...I am technologically challenged lol

Graham Edwards said...

It would depend on the format of the video and the program you are using to upload it. They can be a bit tricky but straightforward once everything 'fits'.