Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Photo a Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 277

Colonoscopy,
a method to assure us
of  healthy colons.

I was not driving when I snapped this, but still I fail to remember if the last word is "cancer." When I first glanced at this picture on my computer, I thought it said "cancel" but that makes no earthly sense. Colonoscopy or Cancer does make sense because the prep for a colonoscopy is far worse than the actual procedure.
I think that if I was the one leasing this board, I'd want the tree trimmed so that my business phone number were readable.  Funny how the electric company hasn't got hold of this tree and butchered it.  They certainly do that in residential areas.
Oh, my, I'm off on a tangent.  Back to the sign, read it, then get one.  A colonoscopy I mean.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

My mother didn't and died of colon cancer at age 65. My brother and I get them regularly and have had quite a few polyps removed which could grow into cancer. I think your sign says Cancer. xo Jenny

Graham Edwards said...

I've absolutely no idea whether colon cancer is routinely tested for here. Bowel cancer is for those of a certain age. Oddly I know that in certain countries they actually stop testing you for free after a certain age which i find a bit ironic.