Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Photo a Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 284

This is a salute to Picmonkey!  I love their site because it is so user-friendly. No, I'm not getting recompense for this praise.  I admire whoever put this wonderful asset that is provided for amateur photographers as I am, at no cost.  Everything one needs to edit one photo or a collage is literally at one's fingertips.  Let's hear a cheer for PICMONKEY!
An aside- I chose these photos to celebrate what is probably the last sight of these gorgeous flowers this year. The leaves are showing signs that the growing season is finished.  Happy day to you all!

1 comment:

Librarian said...

Looking at flowers of such beautiful colour are one sure way of making a person happy - or at least happier than before :-)