Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Photo a Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 199

I know, I know!  What the heck am I doing?  Have I moved to the southern hemisphere? Nope! I was outdoors for  only about ten minutes taking care of yard business.  Upon entering my home, I gathered what was needed for taking a shower.  Mission accomplished, but sweat is still dripping down from my head.  So I'm trying a little psychological warfare on myself.  Hmm...I guess the best thing to do is stay in till sunset because I'm still perspiring.  Or as my southern-born friend says, "I don't sweat; I glisten."  

3 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

great minds...you will see why if you read my blog tomorrow :)

betty-NZ said...

Sometimes it works! But I sure don't miss sloshing about in the snow.

Graham Edwards said...

That one fooled me that's for sure!