Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Photo a Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 257

                                                     Colorful food here,
                                               nutritious, healthful vittles,
and tasty to eat! 

text and photo by Scrappy Grams

I do not usually photograph food. But just before I moved my food from counter to the table, I noticed that it looked pretty as well as tasty and healthy.  Because of dealing with chronic pancreatitis, I use Egg Beaters, low-fat cheese and cover the bottom of the pan with olive oil spray.  
Making changes in my diet is a small deal compared to the excruciating pain from a fullblown pancreatic attack that culminates with an emergency room visit.  Thankfully it has been two years since my last one.  
Viewing two of my friends who went vegan this past January, I have considered doing this.  But as a lover of cheese, yogurt and pudding, so far I have not joined them.  Anyone out there know of good substitutes for yogurt?  I do not have funds to go to a nutritionist so I am appealing to you vegans.  

1 comment:

Hamlet's Lair said...

that pic looks yummy! i love cheese, yogurt and pudding as well!