Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Voice

This morning, after a blessed, restful and re-energizing night of slumber, I was awakened by a feminine voice saying, "Morning!"  Immediately I thought, "Charley, she's come to visit!"  I sat up and looked around my bedroom.  No one there.  In the back of my mind, I knew that my granddaughter never woke me, even when she did let herself in my home; she always waited patiently and quietly for me to wake on my own.  So, I walked into my kitchen, no one was there either.  So, whose voice spoke to me?  

An audible voice from God, not one in my mind, is what I've always wanted so that I know for sure what He wants of me.  So whose voice was it?  I don't know.  Why was I awakened at that particular time?  No emergency phone calls came; no one at the door.  So I'm both puzzled and intrigued.  Any fellow bloggers have an idea to help me solve this?  Speak up if you do.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Maybe it was a sign to let you know you're never really alone--and that someone always wishes you a good morning. Remember you are loved by many, many people! Have a wonderful day!

Sandi Baron said...

When God calls you to a deep friendship with Him, will you accept his invitation? When this happens, he may show His love in a fresh and new way. He wants us to know Him better and experience new aspects of His character and new places of His love. Sounds to me like He loves you so much that He is greeting you and inviting you to spend time with Him.