Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Project 64: Green Yellow

I was getting discouraged searching for green yellow last week.  But Mother Nature gave me a boost in spirit when I thought to take my camera on my way to Saturday evening's Mass.  Lo and behold...ta dah, green yellow!  All here are from my church's lovely grounds which, by the way, are maintained by volunteers in our parish.




one of the statues of our Blessed Mother scattered throughout the many acres
Both our church and elementary school are named St. Mary.

I choose this one for my entry for green yellow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the one you chose this week. Very unusual and unique perspective. Also a great match.

Unknown said...

what a great find and color match!! the photos of foliage you took are also beautiful!