Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 25, 2012

A Photo a Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 177

one of the pots of flowers that my daughter gifted me on Mother's Day
This is how they looked on Mother's Day.  I used Scott's fertilizer.  Nice growth, eh?
We had a bit of rainfall over the weekend, but not enough.  Since I live in a mobile home park, all my flowers and tomato plants are in containers.  At least, it's not too hard to water them all.
I see on Facebook that the current storms are bringing too much rain in Florida.  I pray that all my friends in that state are safe from hurricanes.    However, we're facing temperatures in the high 90s this week with no relief in the near future.   

2 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I had a container garden last year and they did quite well! Not having one this year. Between the wedding and BlogPaws (which I was supposed to go to but had to cancel at the last minute) there just wasn't the time for that.

shabby girl said...

Your petunias are coming along very nicely! The deer took mine down to nothing in TX. Had to start over.