Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Project 64: Green

taken at Tuhey Park


I took this before I started through the intersection, honestly!  
This shot was captured at the local Olive Garden.  I was being treated to lunch by my best friend/daughter-in-law Margaret Ann.

also photographed at Olive Garden
My Norfolk pine was a tiny potted plant when I first  brought her home.  Now I have had to trim her so that there is room to walk past her.

placemat and tea bag

In my home, especially during this season, it was as easy to find green as it was to find red in July.  To me, green and blue are soothing nature colors.  Now to choose my entry...Tuhey Park!

2 comments:

Scriptor Senex said...

Congratulations on keeping your Norfolk Pine so healthy.

I love the place mat / tea bag shot.

Pat said...

Cool shots! I, too, like the place mat/tea bag shot. Twinings Irish Breakfast tea - a real treat for me!