Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Project 64: Magenta

Like other contributors to Project 64, I had been searching and comparing objects to my   scrap of paper scribbled with magenta all week long.  Then today, as I slid my prayer journal towards me to begin my personal prayers... Yes, one of the pink tones is magenta!  I stopped momentarily and rose to get my camera.  Snap!  (Well, my camera doesn't make that particular sound, but you get it, I'm sure.)  
Now, to wait for the new color, one that I hope leads me outside.  

5 comments:

Brooke said...

A nice find! Thanks for linking up!

Catherine said...

Isn't it funny how we all color with that crayon on little scraps of paper all week! I love it! I love your pops of magenta in your journal!

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun material for a project. I hope this week's color is an *outside* color too.

Unknown said...

I've started carrying around an index card with a huge square scribbled of the week's color, along with the names of all of the similar colors written with their respective crayola. That way, if I find another color, and it's something that isn't temporary like flowers, I can come back to it later if I get stumped!

P.S. I was only kidding about the creepy old lady comment in regards to my hat photo...I love hats! Sorry if I offended you...I meant no harm!

Anonymous said...

Great find. thanks for linking up. Shana