Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 18, 2012

A Photo a Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 170

This lovely Ball State music student was kind enough to pose for me after Mass Sunday morning.  I had been capturing reflection shots and saw that she had not yet departed.  Her expertise with the harp was well noted by my ears.  I love the softness of harp music.  It was a pleasure to hear both the harp and a flute.  The young lady who played the flute had been a first grade student of mine some years ago at St. Mary School.  I know her parents are proud of her.  I share in their opinion.

2 comments:

Al said...

What a cool shot. I also enjoy harp music, in fact I just picked up a CD of old harp concertos yesterday!

Graham Edwards said...

I too enjoy harp music and have a number of friends who play the smaller Scottish harp called the Clàrsach as well as an acquaintances who plays and teaches the harp in New Zealand. Your picture is lovely and you are very lucky to have such music in church.