Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Photo a Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 236

Seriously, is there any grandmother (or great-grandmother) who can take only one shot of her lively, budding actress?

love this hair-do! 
a bit of pouting here!  One of us dared to say, "NO" to her!



ta dah!
maybe...a future gymnast?

a right serious face

Earlier, I did the same thing with her shoes to make the lights on her shoes sparkle. So now she mimicked me with her Daddy's shoes. (which Momma had slipped onto her own feet because they were close by)

"Shall I cry?"

I don't know how she even took a step in these! 

photos and text by Scrappy Grams

Energetic girl,
busy little munchkin girl,
apple of my eye!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

she's beautiful and has so many expressions

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

sooooooooooooo precious!!!

Graham Edwards said...

Beautiful set of photos. of a beautiful subject.