Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Photo a Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 129

Yesterday we had a storm with rain, hail and wind.  My neighbor's home shows better in the photo than I could see it when I looked out my storm door.  The FedEx man is waiting for the storm to abate before he delivers a book to me.
God bless the persons who do this through all kinds of weather!

This shot is blurry, but one can see the hail accumulation.
The flag looks like double exposure, but I use a digital camera.  Can that happen with a digital?
I think that the second flag might be its reflection in the storm door.  What do you think?



5 comments:

Pat said...

Wow! That's quite a storm!

Maybe the flag was moving when you shot the photo? Either that or it is a reflection in the glass.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

wow...I don't know! Looks like 2 flags

Librarian said...

We had a hail storm not long before I left for England, but I never took a picture. I felt so sorry for the baby birds, some of which I am sure must have lost their lives in that.

Scriptor Senex said...

I agree entirely about the poor delivery folk who are out in all weathers. Top marks to them for so often remaining cheerful.

Graham Edwards said...

Just re-joined you from Eagleton Notes. Quite a storm. A fellow blogger had lots of dents in their motorhome roof from such a storm. I hope you escaped that.