Soaring Through the World

Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 7, 2012

A Photo a Day: My Daily Sustenance, Day 128

 
May I present Jax's and my new housemate Ting Ting?  Saturday I went to Petsmart for litter and food for Jax.  Action for Animals was there with kitties needing adoption.  First Jeremy and I noticed how much her coat resembled Dakota (a kitty we loved so much), then her beautiful blue eyes.  I admit they don't show well here, but at least she's out in the open.  And...she just came home with me Sunday.  She isn't settled in enough to sit still.  So the 50 some snaps I captured while she was running, investigating every nook and cranny in my abode.  Jax, Son and I are entranced by her.  She's definitely a keeper!
Dakota the cat sitting on Hubby's chair with Slick, the cockatiel


5 comments:

Librarian said...

How lovely to have such a beautiful addition to your household! All the best for Ting Ting's settling in.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

CONCATULATIONS on Ting Ting!!! What a great name!! She is just beautiful!

FYI our Sheltie is named Dakota lol

GB said...

Beautiful girl.

Pat said...

She's a beauty all right. I'm just trying to get all the characters straight. Ting ting the cat, Dakota the cat, Slick the cockatiel who apparently isn't afraid of cats, and who exactly is Jax?

Scrappy Grams said...

Pat, Jax is the other cat in my home. One of the posts in January shows the handsome guy in one of his favorite spots.